We Are Open for In-Office Visits!
The Hearing Aid Shop is excited to announce that we are seeing patients in our offices again, effective immediately.
We understand that this is not a time to let our guard down. Our staff will continue working to ensure the safety of everyone in our offices through strict protocols and diligent attention to detail. With directions from national and local health authorities, we are confident in the safety protocols we have implemented.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Extensive Cleaning. We are cleaning between patients and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- Masked and Protected Personnel. Staff are wearing masks and personal protective equipment during all patient encounters. This is for everyone’s safety and not an indication of a staff member having an active coronavirus infection.
- Enforcement of Social Distancing. We have rearranged our waiting rooms to allow at least six feet between each chair.
- Limited Schedules. We are limiting the number of patients we see in our offices at a time.
- Patient Screening. We are continuing to screen all patients with our COVID-19 screening questions.
- Staff Screening. We are conducting COVID-19 screenings for all staff members.
- Social Distancing Appointments Still Available. We are continuing to offer distanced services for high-risk patients, routine follow-up issues and anyone who would prefer a virtual visit at this time.
What You Should Do:
- Wear a Mask. We are requesting all patients and visitors bring a mask or facial covering to wear when in our offices. We cannot provide masks at this time.
- Stay Home if You’re Unwell. If you are experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule or switch to a telemedicine appointment.